First of all, thanks for all the great giveaway entries! Haven’t entered? Just click below…
Now for more future talk! A couple weeks ago I invited you all join me as I look forward to my move to Baltimore. We talked about crock-pots (interestingly the one I’m giving away!) and non-stick cookware and Kaybird. This week…its all about water closet/powder room/bathroom. Yes, I give you full permission to return tomorrow for a (much) less fluffy post. No, I’m not going to be talking about potty time…well, not too much! 😉
I do quickly want to address one thing: my roommate. I lucked out when it came to finding someone random who is clean (relatively, of course, in the same way that I’m clean), laid back, etc. These lists are in no way a reflection on him but rather me looking forward to not having to share a space. Totally different issues and I know you all get it.
I’m incredibly lucky now because I have a massive bathroom. I doubt I’ll have that in the city but there are other perks of having a bathroom to call your own that will more than make up for the lack of size. Presented in no particular order, here’s what I’m looking forward to in having my own bathroom! Yes…these are things I think about. Don’t you know this about me by now? Teheh
- The toilet seat and cover will stay down, therefore saving my toothbrush and other toiletries from “those” germs that get ejected into the air every. single. time. you flush! I’ve taught beau to do this because it totally skeeves me out!
- Leaving the door open after a shower. And hopefully saving my stainless steel accessories from additional rusting. At the end of the day, I’m really hoping for a fan. *fingers crossed* Oh and we close the door to help save $ on our energy bill since we keep the hallway/kitchen/living room more temp regulated for Ms. Kaybird.
- No more boy hair. This is nothing against my roommate who is very clean and not very hairy. But every now and then some of that facial hair escapes and uuugh. And yes I’m running a double standard hair. But my hair is ok to touch because, well, its mine. And to be honest, even my hair creeps me out a litte! haha
- Taking a bath. Yes, we have a bathtub now. Yet no matter how hard I scrub, it still looks dirty. No way am I sinking my awesome God Pod into that, despite how much my bath bombs and salts and essential oils are calling my name!
- Air drying. ‘Nuff said.
- If its yellow…. If you don’t know the rest of that rhyme then we can’t be friends. Kidding…kind of. But for reals…saving water is good for the earth and your karma/chi/abundance.
- Peeing with the door open. You know I had to throw some potty time talk in here, right?!
Speaking of potty time, check out these totally awesome toilets! <–yes, this is happening
And just so the gents don’t feel left out, how’d you like to do your biz in one of these urinals? Bahaha
Best caption wins all my love and adoration + my admiration for being creative, so leave some loving below!
Totally fluffy post? Yes. I hope it made you smile or laugh…with me or at me (or at least at those friggin urinals). If you want more, click here.
Until next time…